The ALINE Card offered by ADP is a prepaid Visa card that provides companies and personnel an appropriate, economical substitute to paychecks. Your employer automatically adds your salary onto the card on every pay day.
- It is a reloadable card but not a credit card and does not build a credit history. The purchase amount is deducted from the sum of money available on Card when you use your card.
www.mycard.adp.com: You can manage your ALINE Card online at this website: log in to your account, active your card, register for a new account, and manage funds and more.
- Go to the link that is adp.com/logins/aline-card-by-adp.aspx.
- Click the “Employee Login” tab to continue.
- Visit the employee portal on next screen. Select “Sign In” link to proceed.
- You need to provide the username or card number in specified field. If you fail to recall your username you can use your card number.
- You can call help desk using the phone number given on the back of your card to log in.
- Click “Continue” button.
- Follow further directions to access online account:
Register Your Card:
- Click on www.mycard.adp.com link to access the online registration form.
- Visit the desired page by following the link mentioned above.
- Once there, you will see a link “Activate My Card.” Click this link to continue.
- On next screen, you will see a blank field. Enter your card number in this space.
- Click “Continue” button.
- Complete registration and activation by following the on-screen instructions.
- You have to provide your personal, address and contact information. You may be asked to give the name on card, address, city, state, ZIP code, email.
- When you open a Prepaid Card account, you may be asked to provide your name, date of birth, address, tax identification number, Social Security number and other required information.
- You may also need to provide your driver’s license or other identifying papers.
- You do not need to contact your employer If he enrolled you for the ALINE Card. Activate your new Card and start receiving your pay conveniently.
- You need to provide your employer with your account number if you enrolled automatically through the Mobile Solutions App.
- Your account number is required to direct your wages onto your Card.
To reactivate your card you can contact customer service at 877-237-4321 and ask a team member to activate your card again.
Select personal identification number (PIN) for your account. Read the terms and conditions in the Cardholder Agreement and acknowledge these terms to active card successfully.
- It may take three weeks to load your payment onto your new ALINE Card.
Use your card to shop conveniently and pay bills with ease. You can pay bills in stores. You can also make payment by phone or online using your account. ALINE cards are accepted anywhere MasterCard or Visa prepaid cards are accepted.
You can use your card:
- To pay bills in stores at the cash counter. This card is just like other payment cards.
- Log in to your online account to make payments.
- Set up a bill pay account and manage your bills with ease.
Add More Money:
There are five convenient ways to add funds and money to your card.
- Tax return
- Government benefits
- Pay from other jobs
- Child support
- Cash at thousands of retailers
To load money, you have to pass a supplementary validation process.
- You will receive text alerts on your phone and email alerts directly in your inbox.
- Set up alerts now and know exactly when you get paid and your account status.
- Create real-time alerts to receive balance and transaction alerts online or by phone.
Free Mobile App:
- Use free mobile apps to manage your money on-the-go anytime anywhere. Get all features at your fingertips.
- Download the mobile solutions app today on your device and get secure on-the-go account information with a click.
- You will be able to manage your money on the go.
- Get daily transaction notifications, balance alerts and more.
Additional Cardholder: You can also request another card for a spouse or family member. You need to pass a validation test to get this feature.
- You and the additional cardholder share the same benefits. Every member has complete and instant access to the joint balance.
- Remember: the other cardholder must have passed a validation test to enjoy the pool of funds with you. Visit the website or call customer service center to get more information about this enrollment.
ALINE Card does have an expiration date, but your funds do not expire. You can check the expiry date on the front t of your card. A new card will be sent to your address before your current card expiry date.
Your Satisfaction Is Important:
If you have questions, go to “Frequently Asked Questions” page through the website. You can also contact by phone at 1.877.237.4321 to talk to a representative.